Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Wedding Update

I just about had a heart attack when I realized that my wedding was less than 5 months away. With my mom going out of town for a month next week we decided to have a wedding weekend! We met with a florist who was AMAZING (Let's just hope her quote isn't ridiculous!!), a linen company (way too pushy for my taste), and we emailed a DJ. We also got my bustier for my dress!! SO exciting! It finally feels like it is really coming true.

I have made the first mock invitation and all three versions of the programs! I never thought I would be crafty enough to make them myself in Word but I did it and I am soo proud of myself for how they turned out!

The first bridesmaids dress came in at Davids Bridal this week so I went and picked up Shelby's dress!! It's amazing in the color (Marine) and I took tons of picture of it before she came to pick it up and a few of her in it wearing the shoes and everything! It's soo beautiful and I am so excited. Unfortunately my computer crashed when I was going to upload them so that is on hold for now.

Wedding Wedding Wedding... it finally feels real and I'm totally freaking out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment