Friday, August 12, 2011

My Maids

All of my bridal party has been asked - Meet the Maids

As most of you probably know - I am a pretty hardcore scrapbooker so when I was deciding on how I was going to ask my bridal party it was obvious to me that I had to incorporate this love for papercrafts with such an important time in my life. I used my Cricut (Thanks Michael for such an AMAZING Christmas present), wedding colors and a little creativity and came up with the cutest scrapbook pages ever - in my opinion.
Don't you think they're ADORABLE??
My intention was to ask all of the girls on August 4th of this year (1 year till our wedding) but those plans didn't work out for everyone but the first 2 people to be asked were Kristin and Vanessa on that day (With help from both of their Michael husbands)!! Then a few days later I had dinner with Kendra at Applebees and asked her to be my Matron of Honor there. Lastly, little Shelby was last but definitely not least - she came over for dinner (that was deliciously cooked, Miff) and I gave her there.


Even though everyone knows I'm quite anxious about the wedding being so far away it is nice to know that I can spend time making these for my friends and not be rushed! It's nice to take time to enjoy all aspects of planning this wedding!

358 days to go - 358 days to enjoy planning the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment