Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jennifer and Jon's Wedding


I'm a little bit behind on this one - on July 23rd our dear family friend Jennifer married Jon Campbell. The wedding was so beautiful - there were so many little touches about this wedding that I absolutely adored.

The first of w
hich was their getaway car - the ceremony was held at a church in Everett and after the beautiful ceremony we all blew bubbles and they walked down to this amazing car. It was such a nice touch and everyone watched in envy. They both look so happy.

I will spend a minute talking about their ceremony - Jon has 2 boys -
Cavan and Bryce. During the ceremony they called them up and sat with them and had a very sweet and amazing moment with the boys that everyone was blessed to have experienced. I'm sure it meant a lot to Jon and to the boy that they were such an important part of this amazing day.


After the ceremony - the reception was at the Everett Yacht Club. My oh My was this an awesome reception site.Look at ho
w beautifully decorated this room was for the reception - amazingly gorgeous vases and the japanese lanterns hanging from the ceiling. I loved the chair covers and all the little things this venue had to offer - like the outdoor area that we all walked outside and greeted the wedding party as they arrived -via boat.

They had a candy bar that was cutely theme
d the same colors as the wedding (pinks and yellows). Every time I see a candy bar I think that I should have one - I already know that I want to do for the party favors but would it hurt to have a candy bar TOO???

My ABSOL
UTE favorite part about this wedding that I am quite certain that I need to include in my wedding was the photobooth!! It's AMAZING - People have unlimited use of the photobooth - you take three pictures - it prints off with a side for you to keep and one that is taped into a photo album for you to write a message to the bride and groom. It was the coolest thing I have ever seen and I feel that I NEED to have it - well maybe it is just a VERY BIG WANT.

Congratulations Jennifer and Jon. Your wedding was so beautiful and we all really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Allie I too was at their wedding and you very nicely highlighted just some of the amazing things Jen included. I'm happy to say that the get away car is actually my father in laws. Just in case anyone wants to know it's a 1963 Lincoln Continental convertible. Great blog entry!

    ReplyDelete