Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vanessa and Michael's Wedding



Wedding season is practically my favorite. Weddings are so amazing and I love to see how other people put them together while I plan my own - So here's a little update on my favorite parts of Michael and Vanessa's wedding last weekend....

My all time favorite part of Vanessa's wedding were those two smiles right there!! They were so happy - both smiling from ear to ear!
I hope that my Michael looks that happy on our wedding day - which I'm sure he will right? :)

Another thing I loved at Vanessa's wedding was the weather - too bad you can't predict or depend on sunshine around here. It was so beautiful that day - the most perfect weather for a wedding, not too
HOT but sunny as can be. I can only hope and pray for weather like they had on our big day - fingers crossed!!!

Another thing I loved about Vanessa's wedding was her go
rgeous dress!!! Isn't that the most beautiful back of a dress you've ever seen??? I wish I find a dress that looks as stunning on me as this dress looked on her. (picture of the front of dress later down this page)

Vanessa and Michael got married at Kensington Gardens in Gig Harbor. The venue was soo beautiful!!! Very intimate and romantic. The ceremony and reception was at the same location and I loved that. I'm glad that we decided to have our ceremony and reception together too!

Flower girls and Ring Bearers are ALWAYS my favorite
. Look at these adorabbbble little kids in their gorgeous/handsome outfits.
SOO incredibly cute right???
If only I could talk about everything I loved about Vanessa's wedding - but if I did this blog would be way too long for anyone to read. But last but not least I love VANESSA KESSELER! :)


Look how absolutely adorable both of the people I'm pictured with in this picture. Jordan and her adorable baby bump and the absolutely stunningly gorgeous Mrs. Kesseler!


3 more weddings to come this summer and I'm sure I will have to feature some of my favorite parts of each of them on here! :)

The best part about everyone I know getting married right now is I get to reminisce about my own wedding while I enjoy theirs! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! Weddings are great but I planning and preparing a wedding is even more fun. My daughter is getting married in a few days at one of the local NYC wedding venues. And now that all the arrangements are over, we are just sitting and remembering all the fun we had in the past few months.

    ReplyDelete