Friday, July 8, 2011

392 Days Until I'm a Mrs.

With everyone else's weddings being the focus of life right now I can't help but feel a mild hint of jealous that it isn't my turn yet! I know I will be thankful in the end when I have had ample time for invitation making, flower planning, and program perfecting but until then... I just sit here - look at pictures of other yellow weddings and create my own vision.

I have created the way I am going to ask my bridesmaids to be bridesmaids and it is sooo me it isn't even funny so I can not wait to show them all!! I even got big huge yellow bows on clearance today at Target and I was so excited I showed everyone at work :).

With all these weddings happening around me this summer, wedding talk has been very common in our [town]household. It amazes me how simple men think. Michael is mostly concerned about being certain that he will get to have suspenders with this tux! He thought they were the coolest things ever at Mike and Kristin's wedding and he couldn't imagine wearing a tux without them ever again. If only my biggest wedding worry was whether or not I got to wear suspenders at my wedding. Bless men and their simple simple thoughts.

I am fully aware that 392 days will be here before I know it but until then I am going to feel like it is FOREVER far away and pout a little that it isn't my turn yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment