Friday, July 1, 2011

400 Days

I figured out a fun and VERY Allie way to ask my bridesmaids to be my bridesmaids!! I am super excited about it - they have already been made and I'm just waiting to add the final touches and then it will be PERFECT.

We have 400 delightfully wonderful days until we get married - That's 59 more Saturdays from now - I really like countdowns!!

Lately I've been looking at wedding flowers A LOT!

These ones make me quite excited but they might be a little bit too big - but Go Big Or Go Home! :)


I do like the combination of the really pretty white flowers in this one but it doesn't feature the sunflowers like I want them to be featured.



Have I ever told you that I LOVE sunflowers??




Last but not least I like these ones too... but they aren't as big and crazy as I imagine my wedding flowers to be.



I guess for now - all I know is that I will probably make my own bouquet's and so I can make them however I please!! :)




400 Days Until I Am Mrs. Mifsud-Ellul Jr. - <3

No comments:

Post a Comment